Friday, December 2, 2011

Tied with a Tassel

Happy Friday! I may have jumped the gun with my holiday posts earlier this week but now that it's December Christmas is just 23 days away! If you're anything like me you've already started to think about how you're going to wrap your gifts. I usually stick to kraft paper and a beautiful velvet bow but this year I'm thinking I might switch things up a bit.

I have a gift wrap post planned for next week but in the mean time I thought I would share this tinsel tassel tutorial (try saying that 10 times) that Megan from MaeMae Paperie posted on her blog.  Pretty amazing, right? I think the tassel is a really fun variation on the traditional bow.  And if the tutorial wasn't enough, Megan has so graciously provided a downloadable pdf of all the custom gift tags she designed. Now go put on your best holiday mix and enjoy some happy wrapping!

4 comments :

  1. This is so fun! Perfect for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog via Things That Sparkle and I'm a new follower. Love this gift wrapping idea - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gift wrapping :) This is a really great DIY.
    Found you via Things That Sparkle and am now following! xx
    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete