Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Double Duty



It's no secret that I adore Diptyque candles but, honestly, I do not discriminate Cire Trudor, Le Labo, Byredo are also a few of my favorites.  Yes these brands are expensive but their scents are heavenly and their packaging is divine.  When they are finished burning I clean them out and use them for pencils or as simple bud vases.  It seems I'm not the only one who thinks it's a shame to get rid of my empty containers...pictured above are my favorite ideas that I came across for upcycling candle jars.  The steep price tag on some of my favorite brands seems a little less jarring (hehe) when you factor in the double duty jar, right? I think this gives me all the more reason to go out and buy the Diptyque Baies colored candle I've been lusting after! Done.

cup of joe / grant k gibson / matchbook / katie armour

3 comments :

  1. Love how these candles look, but do they burn well? I never seem to see them actually lit!

    http://thewalkupblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post! I always see these images all over the place and I loved how you made a post of the "double duty" feature of these luxury candles :) Pretty pretty eye candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH Totally makes up for the fact that these candles are so pricey. I have a Diptyque one in our bathroom that I use for makeup brushes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete