Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mad About Hue | Pale Peach + Mint Green

....such a lovely feminine combination!! I have a peach colored pleated skirt from Club Monaco that I hope to wear well in to September by pairing it with this gorgeous spearmint sweater from J. crew.  I'm also considering this color palette for my master bathroom. Our vanity has a hint of peachy/pink to it so I'm thinking about playing it up and feminizing the bathroom with mint green walls.  Above are the two images that made me fall in love with this palette - left, an outfit snapped by Elle outside NYFW this past spring and right, a stunning Nate Berkus designed bedroom featured in Elle Decor.  I adore everything in this space - the delicate mint green lamp, the pale peach roman shade, the perfectly dressed canopy bed, the gorgeous green de gournay wallpaper, and, of course, the beautiful floral glass sputnik chandelier.

3 comments :

  1. perfection in a color combo. very fall time
    xo emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah...I would never of thought of this combo but it's HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny because when I was 14 years old, this was the colour scheme I chose for my bedroom when we moved house. Of course, this was the 80's so I'm sure it would be miles more stylishly interpreted this time around but my first thought was OH GOD NO! lol But then, I said that about coral and I love it now! How time will change us and style is cyclical... ;) x

    ReplyDelete