Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'll Take it...

Um how amazing is this kitchen? I spotted it on Christine's always glamorous blog Bijou and Boheme and instantly added it to my dream home file. Quadrille's Bali Isle wallpaper is one of my favorites and I just love how designer Jill Unger paired it with Quadrille's Petite Zig Zag fabric, a Madeline Weinrib Mandala flatweave rug and Restoration Hardware's rustic Trestle Salvaged Wood Table.  Blue and white is a classic color combination but it feels so modern here with the different shades and patterns. 

My only question...who is Jill Unger? Because I don't know about you but I definitely want to see more of her work!

2 comments :

  1. im in love with this house!!

    karlie
    karling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder where that chair is from?

    ReplyDelete