Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Smitten | Hamilton Design Associates

I was gathering inspiration for my very own gallery wall when I came across this space in Hamilton Design Associates' portfolio.  Talk about the perfect mix of art.  The various mediums, sizes and frames add interest and depth to the collection and I love how they arranged the art so that it hangs directly over the traditional wall paneling - it completely modernizes the look and feel of the space.

And lets just take a minute to discuss this dining room and kitchen.  How amazing are those striped chairs and wicker stools - does anyone know who makes them?!?  I'm obsessed with the handle detail and think that these perfectly tailored guys are just what my Portland, Maine project needs.  HELP!

Side note:  Thank you everyone for your kind and encouraging comments yesterday!

No comments :

Post a Comment