Friday, November 4, 2011

Investigated by Matchbook!!!

Matchbook Magazine's November issue was released yesterday afternoon and I have to say, it's the best yet! And I'm not just saying that because I'm featured in the "Matchbook Investigates" spread on page 41, just pages away from two of my business idols, Kate and Andy Spade, but because every page is oozing with inspiration! Pumpkin donuts, table settings, Birkin bags, Paris and the Spades....if you haven't already check it out, I insist you go do so, now!

In spite of that, I am extremely honored to be among some the talented bloggers that answered this month's question:

"What's one unconventional thing you are thankful for?"

Answering the question in 50 words of less was difficult because I'm thankful for so many things -- my supportive boyfriend, my loving family, my dear friends, my adorable dog. I'm grateful that I found my passion early in life and, although I did not initially act on it, found the courage to follow my dream to work in an industry that I simply adore (I'm obsessed!). I'm thankful to be building a business that is completely mine which would not have been possible without my first clients, Patty and Jann, who trusted me right out of school and allowed me to provide input on their gorgeous homes. I'm thankful for my mom who is the best flea market, antique show, random new store-going partner. I'm grateful for you, my dear readers. Reading your comments and emails makes blogging a whole lot of fun! So, thank you Matchbook Magazine for including me in your lovely November issue!  I can't wait to see that the next year brings my way!

2 comments :

  1. I loooooooved this issue of MatchBook! I also really enjoyed reading your response- its so important to be thankful for the opportunities we are afforded!

    xo, Emily
    www.mainstreechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, dollface! I always flip to the bloggers investigates pages first and I was so so excited to see you there! Great response :) We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we?

    ReplyDelete