Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smitten | MYdrap

I recently purchased a nice set of bright white linen napkins. I love them, I really do, but use them while eating anything other than chicken noodle soup and your screwed. Enter MYdrap, a new concept in table linens and quite possibly the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I first came across this product while snooping around Space519 last weekend. The second I saw them I had one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments. These cloth napkins and placemats offer the ease of disposibility with the elegance of traditional table linens. Someone gets red lipstick on one? Toss it or wash it, you decide. Each piece can be washed for up to eight uses. The napkins and placemats come pre-cut on a roll (just like papertowels) and are available in a variety of colors and patterns. Each version is made from either 100% cotton or linen and has a faux hemstitch detail. I think they would make a great hostess gift with a set of theses monogrammed glasses.  Pretty clever, right? 

No comments :

Post a Comment