Friday, March 2, 2012

Shopping | Harbinger LA

When I saw these pictures of the recently remodeled Harbinger L.A. showroom I couldn't help but think that L.A. gets all the best home decor shops: Hollywood at Home, Todd Romano, Nathan Turner, Lief and now this bright beaut.  Not fair!  I'm thinking I need to plan a trip to La-La Land just to check out some of the goodies pictured below.  Who's coming with me?

ONE the sloped Belgian arms on this custom Antwerp sofa are killing me / TWO you can never have too many decorative bowls and boxes / THREE maybe it's the lack of sunlight in Chicago today but I'm loving this yellow ikat pillowFOUR a raffia wrapped coffee table? I feel a DIY coming on / FIVE again with the camel back sofa...they're haunting me / SIX chic scribbles on this BeeLine Home lamp

(Images via Bunny Williams)

7 comments :

  1. Lovely!!! I hope you DIY the rafia table - would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, me, me! I'll go to LA with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are beautiful! I'd love to have a living room that looks like that!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pictures and every singel item in them! I aldo loved your blog, already following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drooling, right along with you! So beautiful and yes I would happily make the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did it take me so long to comment on this??? The shop looks absolutely fab and I love every single one of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, just found your blog and I'm in love!! You are seriously making me want to get that MALM at IKEA this weekend.... love the idea, and you should wrap it in the ostrich.

    www.threepinkdots.com

    ReplyDelete