Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Amourouse!

I Amour Amourouse! I know I just posted one of designer Eva Elz's fabulous swimsuits on Friday but these bikinis are so good they deserve their own post! These suits are by far the most stylish (and affordable) I've seen this season...that big bow had me at hello! I already have quite a few weekend trips in the works for this summer so new beachwear is at the top of my wish list. Would you go for the sailor stripes, preppy seersucker, classic blackwholesome polka dots, or nineties floral? Oh man, I kind of want one of each…

2 comments :

  1. These are defintely the cutest bikini's I've seen yet! I love bandeau style bikinis. My favorite one is the Sailor stripes. I seem to have a thing for black and white stripes...

    LoveandWhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love these!!!! The bows are so cute!!!

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete