Friday, June 29, 2012

A Weekend in Vogue

This weekend I plan to lay low and beat the heat but next week, next week should be a good one... I only work two days; Tuesday night the boy flies in and stays until the following Monday; Wednesday we celebrate the Fourth on a boat with friends; Thursday we pray that everyone else is Chicago goes to work so we can hit up the beach; Friday we escape the city and head up to Madison for the weekend; and Sunday we BBQ at home!  Why can't every week be a two day work week?

But back to the weekend...we are in the 100's here in Chicago and the air is so thick you could cut it with a knife!  If and when I do leave the comfort of my home, I can only hope that I look as stylish as the ladies pictured in Vogue's favorite summertime snapshots! Bon weekend!

(Images via Vogue)

2 comments :

  1. it's great to have all these extra days off. i am so excited..

    great blog! :-)

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend plan! I'm finally hanging out with my guy too next week! Unfortunately I won't be able to work just 2 days :(

    ReplyDelete