Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why Don't You?

...add dimension, texture and warmth to your kitchen by displaying your cutting boards?  The ladies of  Dehn Bloom Design created this artful arrangement in the pantry of the SF Decorators Showcase using color blocked cutting boards from Lostine (one of my new favorite finds!) and vintage boards from Big Daddy's Antiques.  I just love the way the painted boards play-off the Spinneybeck leather pulls and the Restoration Hardware Toledo Bar Stools -- it feels very MARCH SF, don't you think?

If you're looking to add to your cutting board collection then I suggest picking up a few of Lostine's leather handle reclaimed wood boards or these vintage beauties from Jayson Home.

(Image by John Merkl)

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful display! I'd love it if my kitchen could look this way.

    Love this series, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete