Thursday, January 31, 2013

Smitten | Billy Cotton

Since I've been cooking a lot more and sharing some of the photographs and recipes here on the blog I've realized that I'm in desperate need of simple, plain white dishes.  I've been collecting vintage china for a few years now and while these highly decorative pieces spice up a fancy fete they detract from the visual impact of simple foods like say, the soft pretzels I made last week. Plain plates, especially classic white allow the food to be the star.  So last week I set out on a mission to find the perfect refined white tableware. Enter Billy Cotton. Love at first sight.  There's something about the shape of the French Bowl that has be seriously smitten.  Oh and the handle on the pitcher, to die for!  My Birthday is coming up next week so I may have to treat myself to a few pieces.

I have a crazy tableware addiction so I'd love to hear what kind of dishes do you use?

No comments :

Post a Comment