Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Gorgeous Announcement

One of my favorite things about design is that it bears no boundaries on the language front. So though I don't know a lick of Turkish the image on the cover of the first issue of Vogue Turkey speaks for itself. The simplicity of the front cover, with its limited use of type and loads of negative space, just draws the focus onto what I love most: the dress. Oh the dress. Is it not perfection?  There is something about this gold, bronze and peach color scheme that sucks me in, over and over again.  Above is a design board I put together based on this scheme and the edgy yet elegant Vogue cover.  It's a bedroom design that could be yours...

Yes, that's right, you read correct...It's a bedroom design that could be yours because Kristin Kerr Interiors is officially open for business!

Since graduating from Harrington last fall I have continued to work full-time at my finance job while taking on a couple of design projects both big and small. I've given it a lot of thought and have decided it's time to take the leap. So, if you would like help creating the home of your dreams email me about my design services!

7 comments :

  1. Congrats on making it official! love the room you designed above - the colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pops of orange. We just bought a new home and I am definitely thinking of doing orange accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo!!! yay, kristin! so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Kristin! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I am "late to the party." Congrats, you are going to be an amazing designer! Remember me when you're famous ;)

    ReplyDelete