Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Lonny


Small is size but large is style!  The always chic team over at Lonny Magazine created a custom dollhouse for Curbed and the Dorothy Draper-esque result is unbelievable! With this small house what better time to share with you my dear reader(s) my borderline obsession with small objection.  Strange, yes! But I blame my childhood friend, Jennifer, for introducing me to the magical world of shrinky dinks at age 5.  Back to the house, while I have a soft spot for just about anything mini, I am especially loving the pint-size stripes, lucite, and zebra.  Sad to say, but I am a wee bit envious of the bedroom wall papered in classic Albert Hadley "Fireworks," it looks straight out of the pages of their magazine! 
(Image via)

No comments :

Post a Comment