Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Loving Hanna Bernhard


I just stumbled across these beautiful pieces by Paris-based jewelry designer Hanna Bernhard and I am absolutely smitten!  It's hard to find words to describe their jewelry and why I love it so much but I think it's the large scale that really makes it amazing!  While these works of art are considered jewelry, I think the monkey or snake would make quite the conversation piece perched on top of a coffee table.  The fact that their jewelry is not sold in Chicago is a pity because I would love to see it in person.  Until then, one will have to be satisfied with the images of the many nature-inspired pieces visible on Hanna Bernhard's website.


(Images by Sea of Shoes)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Kristin :)
    We are very happy that you like our work !
    We are just back from a trip to Dubai, we did some pieces for a designer there and catwalk show took place last week. If you want to see some pictures just give me your email address and I will forward you some.
    Best wishes from Paris
    Nathalie Hanna Bernhard
    www.french-bakelite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie,

    Thanks for leaving a comment! I would Love to see more of your gorgeous work...it is simply breathtaking! You can email me at kkerrdesign@gmail.com

    all the best,
    kristin

    ReplyDelete