Thursday, October 21, 2010

Top Dog: Urban Grace Interiors


OH. MY. LORD. This bathroom, designed by the great Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors, just made my week!  I just HAD to share it!  As an interior design student I often look to Erika's work for inspiration - I love how she breathes new life into traditional interiors.  If I were allowed to paint my new apartment I would love to do something similar in my bathroom, but I, of course, would add a Boston Terrier silhouette.  The overall vintage vibe of this space - the colored tile, polished chrome lighting, Toto toilet, and ceramic soap dish - feels so chic.  It reminds me of  Kate Spade's bathroom featured in the October 2004 issue of House & Garden.  Work like this proves Erika is, indeed, a top dog in the world of design!

No comments :

Post a Comment