Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Papered Powder Room

I am particularly fond of using wallpaper in small rooms or in awkward spaces. I love wallpaper in entryways, hallways, powder rooms, pantries, walk-in closets and installed into the backs of bookshelves. If you're like me and tire of pattern quickly, try installing wallpaper in these smaller, less visited areas of your home. There certainly are many papers to choose from but these days I'm particularly smitten with the traditional yet bold papers by Farrow & Ball. The picture above was taken by my long-distance design client living in Maine.  Today we are trying to chose a paper for their first floor powder room.  I think it's best to decide on a color palette and then pick a pattern. Right now I'm leaning towards Farrow & Ball's Ringwold Paper in yellow but I also love the simplicity of the two papers pictured below.  Which one do you prefer?

No comments :

Post a Comment