Friday, July 8, 2011

Design Hunter | Wright Auction

I'm so happy it's the weekend!  Despite a crazy week of unpacking I made time to attend last night's preview for Wright's July 9th Mass Modern auction.  This is one of my favorite auctions because there are lots of inexpensive goodies - 1970s Gucci candlesticks with an estimated price of $300...yes please!  There's a whole slew of great items (with no reserve) just waiting for a home.  Here are a few of the items on my watch list.  Happy bidding!
brass table base - add a round glass top and you've got a dining room table.
 Hugh Newel Jacobsen sofa - would look great in a sunroom or screened in porch.  I love the clean lines
Paul McCobb Planner Group Cabinet - lacquer it black (like this)
1970s Gucci Candlesticks - would look great on my new table :)
Gucci salt and pepper shakers - would be another great addition to my table

Have a great weekend!




3 comments :

  1. What a great auction...love the Gucci items!

    http://ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sofa and cabinet are beautiful. I love crisp lines like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the salt and pepper shakers-bought them at a thrift store for $2.00 Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete