Thursday, July 7, 2011

Currently Coveting | Jieldé Lighting

I have a serious love for lighting.  It's pretty bad considering how much I recently spent on a pair of 1960s Helena Tynell lamps - I convinced myself that they'd act as artwork for the room.  I prefer vintage but honestly, I would take just about any lamp, especially one by Jieldé.  They're French and I love anything French. Jean-Louis Domecq designed the originals over 50 years ago in France and they continue to be produced and sold at stores like The Conran Shop.  I'm obsessed with their industrial appeal and the bright range of colors offered.  I'd like to get my hands on one, preferably a 6-arm Loft floor lamp in pastel blue, just like the one used J.crew bridal boutique dressing room (pictured above). Don't you just love how they painted and upholstered the chair to match?  It's the perfect pop of color!
(Images 1, 2, 3)

No comments :

Post a Comment