Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Perfect Pantry

Yes, you read that right...this is a pantry, a pantry that is larger than my parent's kitchen and perfect because it's covered in a wonderful wallpaper designed by David Hicks for Clarence House called The Vase. I love this wallpaper in all of it's colorways but especially the yellow and white combination seen here. I'm using it in the guestroom/possible nursery of the house I'm designing in Maine. I mean really, who wouldn't love to wake up to this cheery paper every morning!?! 
The guest room "before" shots...I'll share the rest of the design soon!

(Image via At Home in Arkansas

2 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with this room - it's bursting with potential! I love the yellow wallpaper, can't believe that's a pantry. Flippin' heck.

    ReplyDelete

  2. case as well neat pertaining to words! :)
    good job!

    ReplyDelete