Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Everywhere I look...

Looking to brighten up your space for Spring?  This mirror by Two's Company should do the trick!  So gorgeous right? Some people may be “over” sunburst mirrors but this, this is a sunflower and has been popping up in some very beautiful homes.  Hang it over your bed or over a dresser, like Kristina Lifors did in the lovely vignette pictured above.  The Antique gold finish is beautiful, mixes well with other metallics and is such a great way to reflect light and add depth and texture to your walls.

9 comments :

  1. i absolutely, 100% need that mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could move right in to the last room!! So perfect! And I love the mirror as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that room the other day in Lonny and just can't stop thinking about it!! Love the mirrors!! xoxoox ELizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog..so much nice inspiration. I wish you a great weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've admired this mirror for awhile. I love it. It's on amazon for less than the website you posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tudo bem? poderia por gentileza me enviar o link do espelho? Não conseguir encontrá-lo na Amazon.

      Delete
  6. I have just found your blog via pinterest and I want to say thank you so much for including the Sunflower mirror in this post along with a link to the shop! I love your art!

    All the best,
    Christina
    greige

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that mirror in my living room. Love it.
    www.guehnemade.com
    Cheers! Wen Guehne

    ReplyDelete