Monday, March 12, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures

 It was a beautiful weekend in Chicago filled with sunny walks (I think we took at least 8)
and sunny textiles.
 I did a little lamp shopping at West Elm
and Target
 and Classic Remix.
I was looking for lamps but the little canvas in the upper left corner caught my eye
as did this fabulous fur pillow.
I stopped in Vintage Pine and found this beaut hanging in the Figaro booth.
Another weekend filled with lots of lovely little things...it's a rough life ;)

How was your weekend?

3 comments :

  1. I love that painting. I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your shopping pictures, you always find such beautiful things! And do you have matteo bedding?? Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pick the most pretty pictures to share with us...I love these little weekend round-ups!

    ReplyDelete