Monday, July 16, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures

It was the perfect mid-July weekend!  On Saturday I drove up to a friend's gorgeous lake house and spent the day cruising on a boat, tubing (I'm still sore), dancing, playing Catch Phrase, and drinking vodka lemonade.  It was a long but incredible day that turned into an even more incredible karaoke-filled night out.  I woke up hours before everyone else on Sunday so I made myself some eggs and ate breakfast down on the dock...what a great way to start the day!

I must admit, I find it very difficult to get work done on the weekends during the Summer.  I much rather be outside enjoying the weather and my friend's company than inside in front of a computer.  But I guess that's what weekdays are for, right?  There are a lot of work related goals on my Summer to-do list so I'm still trying to find my perfect work/life balance.  Do you have any tips for getting it all done?

5 comments :

  1. I love the interior design in that house.
    xx
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful house! I can't get over how amazing it is! Props to your friends :) I'm still trying to find a good balance between the two, please share when you learn the secret!


    www.Love-and-Whimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend :). Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a blast with you this weekend! Great job capturing all the fun - very cool pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm I want to be at that lake house. So chic!

    ReplyDelete