Friday, September 28, 2012

Why Don't You?

Why don't you make your walls come alive with three dimensional art?  Whether it is a vintage bust, a gilt sculpture, empty picture frames, a large tray or any other beautiful object, I'm seeing more and more interesting wall art. It's amazing how an unexpected piece, like the vintage bust displayed in Nate Berkus' office, can take on a new life when proudly displayed over a chest of drawers. And the large vintage sculptural art in ornate gold pops against the all white walls and sets the tone for an entire space. Take a look at these and get inspired to turn a wall into an expression of your personal style!  I'm making it my weekend goal to find a piece for over my bed....what do you have planned?

(Images 1 | 2 | 3 photo taken by kristin kerr at j.crew | 4)

1 comment :

  1. I love that last photo! Those trays are incredible and add quite a spark to the room decor.

    ReplyDelete