Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Factory Pendants


I'm having a major moment with vintage factory lights.  As I mentioned before, my sister recently purchased a condo and if I have my way she'll have two of these shiny enamel lights hanging over her peninsula.  She lives in a modern building so these lights will toughen up the space and add a much need pop of color. The emerald green light pictured above is my absolute favorite, it reminds me of the ones in this kitchen designed by Buckingham Interiors, but I also think the charcoal gray would look fantastic against her white walls.  Decisions, decisions....which one do you like best?

(Images 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9)

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE factory pendant lights! If it were appropriate they would be in every room of my home! They bring such an industrial, tough look to a space.

    Your blog is beautiful, so glad I found it!

    http://www.harlowsexclusive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Would love two of them above my breakfast bar. I'd go for any of the ones on the top row. Loving grays right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!! Where to put one or a pair in my house, unsure yet. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete