Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Currently Coveting | Bright Pumps (& Shopbop Sale!)

Shopbop's Friends and Family sale is here!  That means 20% off when you enter the code WEAREFAMILY at checkout and you can bet I'll be taking advantage. The number one item on my shopping list? A pair of bright suede pumps.  It seems every stylish girl at Paris fashion week was seen strutting around the shows in a pair.  I've had my eye on this gorgeous emerald pair by Alice and Olivia but I also love these bright red wedges for work.   I'm thinking high and pointy to elongate my short legs and dress up my boyfriend jeans.  Below are a few of my favorite colorful pairs available at Shopbop:

Which color do you prefer? Shop here and make the most of that 20% off!

3 comments :

  1. Love those first green ones. I am veryyyy excited about this sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! love it! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright pops of color, especially in the fall and winter! And who can resist the Shopbop sale?
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete