Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Closet + Casa | Swiss Miss

.Dotted Swiss: a sheer, crisp cotton fabric, embellished with woven, flocked, or embroidered dots. 

Although my J.Crew swiss dot sweater is no longer available you can get the look in your casa with this very stylish and affordable duvet cover.  I'm planning on buying the shams and mixing them with my gray linen duvet.  This whole look reminds me of Nicole Cohen and her fabulous Tobia Scarpa chairs--it's a classic pattern that feels oh so modern!

4 comments :

  1. Really like this! So classic and clean. Wish the sweater was available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - the sweater is amazing and the sheets are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lusting after this bedding forever. I love it. And your outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with polka dots, this post is perfect! I love this series by the way :)

    ReplyDelete