Saturday, November 24, 2012

Many Thanks!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I did a little rearranging around my apartment this weekend and snapped this picture of a vignette I set up on my bedside table.  One of my goals is to start sharing more original content on the blog so please bare with me as I try to perfect my photography skills!  I'm so thankful for the comments you leave on my posts so I would love it if you'd let me know what you would like to see more of here on Simply Smitten.  Any and all feedback is welcome!  See you Monday!

(Image by Kristin Kerr for Simply Smitten)

3 comments :

  1. Simply Smitten has become one of my favorite daily reads! I'd love to see more of your design work.

    P.S loving those Chanel earrings SO much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the personal pictures alot! I also think the photography is pretty good :) KEEP UP THE WORK!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing personal snaps/snippets of your life (and hearing about it)...so looking forward to more of that!

    ReplyDelete