Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Week(end) in Pictures

Miss me?  I Honestly wasn't planning on staying away from the blog for so long but the last week of October was a real doozy filled with lots of life changes and unknowns.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything so for now I'll just share the fun stuff...

A night with Nate Berkus Jayson Home hosted a book signing for Nate Berkus' new book, The Things That Matter.  A fun night in celebration of a great book--If you haven't picked up a copy yet, do so now!  I started reading the book the night before the event and let me tell you, It's a design book you'll actually want to read.  Yup, that's right, I'm not ashamed to admit that I usually just look at the beautiful pictures in design books.

. A trip to DC I left for Washington on Friday, October 26th and, thanks to super storm Sandy, didn't end up leaving until Saturday, November 3rd.  Pictured above are just a few of the highlights from my week in our nation's capital: dinner at Granville Moore's, drinks at Masa 14, beautiful patterns and exteriors around Georgetown, sparkly chandeliers at The Brass Knob, and hours spent at Capital Hill Books (a death trap filled with loads of used books).  I got a true taste of DC and had an absolute blast roaming around the city by myself.

So tell me, what did I miss while I was gone?  I'm going to spend the rest of the day catching up on work but plan to be back with posts the rest of the week!  Missed you! xo

1 comment :



  1. Well done girls, I've runescape gold often wondered where all rs gold this newfangled blogging would get you buy runescape gold and there you Aion Kinah Kaufen are, large as wow gold life (well larger than postage stamp size anyway) on the front page of The Times. Congratulations on being cheap runescape gold their best blog for family cooking.

    He was
    hurt in the first GW2 Gold quarter of Tuesdays win over thee
    Philadelphia 76ers.

    ReplyDelete