Monday, January 14, 2013

Chic Candlesticks


1940s brass candlesticks by Lotta Horn  // Kelly Wearstler // Zeolite taper holder // Näsvis candlestick by Ikea // Jardins en Fleur // Brass pillar by Calvin Klein

Winter requirement numero uno? Lots and lots of candles. I’ve developed a bit of a crush on modernist taper candleholders lately and this time of year with longer, chilly nights seems exactly the right moment to share some favorites. I'd love to see them in a mass cluster down the center of a table, across a mantel, on a kitchen counter or even grouped on a coffee table. The options are endless and sure to make a statement.  I have a few sets of vintage taper holder (these are my favorite) but I've got my eye on this set of three Näsvis candlesticks from Ikea...with a $5 price tag, I would buy several sets and spray paint them gold or some other striking high gloss color. Magic.

(Images Apartment 34 // Elle Decor // Rue // Design Sponge // D Pages)

6 comments:

  1. Ah, #3 are so fab. Love the crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. Beautiful photos and candlestick selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so precious and magical! Wish I had of known in time! What a special thing to do for us! The video also was soo sweet:)

    cheap runescape gold
    FFXIV Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this particular publish. Stunning pictures as well as candlestick choices!

    fifa ut coins
    Cheap ESO Gold
    fifa coins online

    ReplyDelete
  5. There would have been cheap fifa 14 coins more "I love you" ... more "I'm sorry"... but mostly, given another cheap fifa 14 coins shots at life, I would seize every minute... look at it and really see it...live it...and never give fifa 14 coins it back.

    ReplyDelete