Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  The last few weeks of December were jam-packed with celebrations, decorations, and tasty treats!  A few festive highlights – finding thoughtful gifts for my family and making sure the wrapping was as perfect as the present inside, baking sweet treats like tree-shaped coconut macaroons and peppermint bark, setting the table and making the floral arrangements for my family's Christmas dinner table, inheriting a few more pieces of silver service ware from my great aunt, having a Margot Tenenbaum moment for a night out on the town with my love, Paulie, and so much more.  The month flew by and I can hardly believe it's already 2013.  Here's to a new year and the adventures ahead!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your presents look perfect! Absolutely something to strive for next year.

    xx,
    Amanda
    http://denimanddaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that floral arrangement is gorgeous!! and those trees are too cute - ill have to do that next year! happy new year hope you had a wonderful christmas

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of these pictures especially the present's wrapping! So cute and Christmassy! It looks like your holidays were fab! Love, Elle from Englishbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your leather peplum top

    peppermint bark is my fave holiday treat!

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratefulness touches deeply the tenderness fifa 14 coins of my heart, rendering me ever-profound perception cheap fifa 14 coins as well as ever-soft emotion. It is like the soft melody of “ kiss the rain”, so tender, so emotional fifa 14 coins and so fascinating, leaving me out of all the worldly troubles.

    ReplyDelete