Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lush Leaves (Part II)


In case you prefer real fig leaves over fabric fig leaves, today I bring you my favorite indoor plant, the beautiful Fiddle Leaf Fig tree.  I know they have been blogged about everywhere, but I never tire of seeing this plant in a room.  I thought that buying my parents one for Christmas would satisfy my desire to own one but it hasn't.  My apartment has floor to ceiling windows and I loved how my Christmas tree filled out the space in front of them making the living room feel cozy.  I feel like a home is just not complete without at least one (real) plant so I'm thinking this lean species is just the thing I need to warm up my living room and add a bit of height.  Want to take bets on how long it lives?

What's your favorite indoor plant?  

1 Fiddle Leaf Fig / 2 Seagrass Basket / 3 Reindeer Moss   

5 comments :

  1. Love how natural it all looks. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove my fiddle leaf fig, it completed my entire space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look in all of the pictures! I agree the tree would add a bit of warmth to any space, but I'm afraid I'd kill it before I really got to enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady, you are really after my own heart! Peter Dunham fabric and now real fiddle leaf figs!! They are two of my ultimate favourite things in the whole world! Could we be twins in an alternate universe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some greenery -- I love the fiddle leaf figs! so so cute. may need to find one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete