Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Smitten | The Urban Electric Co.

See a theme here?  All of the lighting pictured above was designed by my FAVORITE contemporary lighting source, Urban Electric Company.  People often underestimate the impact that lighting has on a design but I like to think of it as the jewelry of interiors. The right lighting can really make a space and function as artwork.  I mean just look at the beautifully detailed, handcrafted lighting pictured above and tell me that's not the stuff dreams are made of. What's your favorite lighting company these days?

3 comments :

  1. Wow! Love their lighting -- they definitely make each space unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all gorgeous! I'm totally sold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a fabulous chandalier off the kitchen with the three pendants. Can you tell me where it is from. It is the circular tiered iron one....

    ReplyDelete