Monday, September 17, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures

Is it really already Monday?  Some highlights from my weekend include: breaking in my new J.Crew leopard heels, wearing the vintage necklace I picked up at the Renegade Craft Fair last weekend to a fun happy hour with my girlfriends, participating in the Lake Geneva Fat Tire Bike Ride (yes I road my bike 21.5 miles around the lake while consuming adult beverages), discovering the most beautiful handmade brass lights at Pier 290 (one of the 7 bars we stopped at along our trek), recovering from the bike ride, noticing a new corner detail my neighbor added to their elaborate gate and counting down the minutes until I could crawl into my crisp, clean bed.  I'm feeling tired and surprisingly inspired. Physical activity sure does take a lot out of a girl but I just love finding inspiration in the most unexpected places!  How was your weekend?

(Images via my instagram)

5 comments :

  1. how are those jcrew heels? i adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm love me some leopard heels...esp mixed with pink jeans! So cute and that necklace!??! Ugh!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fantastic weekend. I can't believe it's already Monday either, and we're almost done with September too.

    I love those heels!

    Always,

    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes to break in! I love them paired with the pink pants and army jacket.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete