Monday, September 24, 2012

My Weekend In Pictures

Well there's no denying I was a bad, bad blogger last week, sorry!  My boyfriend was in town for work on Wednesday and Thursday and lets be honest, who wants to open their computer when they've got a good looking man visiting? Not I.  Paul left on Friday so I had the weekend to myself to get shit done.  Excuse my language but it was a very productive weekend!

I spent my Saturday roaming around the city searching for vintage goodies.  I purchased a beautiful agate that I plan to have made into a lamp, found the most incredible pair of vintage baker armchairs and scored a vintage credenza for $100.  Above is a little peek at the credenza's fabulous hardware...it needs to be refinished but I want to hug it.  On Sunday I checked block printing fabric off my bucket list.  I'll share more on the process later this week but I plan to use the pattern I designed on the leading edge of the curtains I'm making for my bedroom.  A pretty and productive weekend, right?

How was your weekend?

(images via my instagram)

5 comments :

  1. I'm loving the agate! Please share how you are going to make that into a lamp, that sounds like an amazing idea!

    I'm in a long distance relationship myself and wasting time on the computer when I have the chance to hangout with my guy is just not an option, def. understand where your coming from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...such gorgeous photos- love the agate! Your weekend sounded very similar to mind- shopping and DIYing...my favouite way to spend a couple of days:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are such a thrifty shopper. Teach me your ways!!!! I love all of these photos. So glad you got to spend time with your bf :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how you make it into a lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.. love that block printing was on your bucket list! :) I must try it.. and I agree.. can't wait to see the lamp!

    ReplyDelete